Outbound Warehouse Supervisor
Sorry, this job has expired.
Reinhart is now hiring an Outbound Warehouse Supervisor.
As the Outbound Warehouse Supervisor you will work during the night shift to plan and provide supervisory support to the order selection and truck loading team in a multi-temperature foodservice distribution warehouse. You'll also be responsible for the management of key operating performance indicators such as overtime, delivery reliability, and productivity.
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• College degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
• Food service distribution experience.
• 2+ years of related experience.
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Energetic, decisive, and engaging, with the ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
• Must pass a post-offer background and drug test.
• Supervise and give daily guidance and direction to staff.
• Develop and mentor staff through on-boarding, open communication, training, and development opportunities.
• Establish and adjust work schedules and procedures to meet warehouse demands.
• Ensure compliance with company, state, federal and local policies.
• Maintain and monitor food safety activities, including sanitation.
• Ensure adherence to safety and security procedures.
• Responsible for nightly cleanliness of warehouse.
• Ability to safely operate warehouse equipment such as forklifts and pallet jacks.
• Ability to work in varying temperatures ranging from -20F to 100F.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations and self-development opportunities, will be administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State Government. Drug Free Employer.