Reinhart is now hiring a Transportation Supervisor.
As the Transportation Supervisor you are responsible for the day-to-day oversight of Reinhart’s transportation operations. You are also responsible for engaging the Transportation team through a focus on safety, clear communication, and accountability regarding compliance.
Reinhart is part of the Reyes Holdings family of businesses, a global food and beverage distribution enterprise and one of the largest privately held companies in the United States. Reinhart Foodservice is committed to providing the best food and service solutions to get it right for our customers daily. We seek the best people to service unique markets with varying cuisines, tastes, flavors and ingredients.
• High school degree or GED.
• College degree preferred.
• 2+ years of supervisory experience.
• Food service distribution experience.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
• Proficient with Routing Programs such as RoadNet and Xata.
• CDL Class A.
• Provide supervision to daily transportation operations including planning, scheduling manpower and equipment of hourly workforce, and establishing an environment that maximizes employee involvement and morale.
• Responsible for ensuring quality standards and productivity goals are achieved for receipt and shipment of product.
• Ensure compliance with all DOT regulations and reporting.
• Oversee and manage fleet repairs and maintenance, including driver repair reporting, repair scheduling, budgeting, adherence to vendor turnaround commitments, etc.
• Manage scanner inventory and repairs.
• Ensure timely and accurate reporting to relevant entities (IFTA, EAM, etc).
• Oversee driver scheduling.
• Serve as back-up in the absence of the Router.
• Assist in driver recruitment.
• Oversee day to day communication with relevant departments.
• Oversee injury and accident investigations and ensure timely accident/injury reporting.
• Demonstrated ability to engage a team.
• Strong communication skills, including verbal, listening and written.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations and self-development opportunities, will be administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State Government. Drug Free Employer.