Reinhart Food Service is now hiring an Order Selector.
Full Time and Part Time Opportunities.
You have an earning potential of $20+/hr and you will also have Friday and Saturday off!
As an Order Selector you will select product according to pick labels, place the product in the proper locations on pallets, and prepare for shipping.
Meet our Transportation Team during our walk in interview days, which are now through December, Monday–Friday, 11am-7pm. Click "Apply now" for our location address.
• High school diploma or GED.
• 6 months food service distribution experience preferred. (i.e. working in a distribution warehouse environment, roofer, farmhand, grocery dock, construction, manipulating patients in a hospital/nursing home or physical therapy environment, or other positions which require continuous heavy lifting which deals with multi-temperature).
• Must be 18 years of age with the ability to work in varying temperatures from -20F to 100F. • Must be able to work independently with little supervision. • Must pass a post offer drug test and background check.
• Scan job functions into labor clock; obtain proper paperwork for the shift. • Select products using Vocollect technology. • Manual transfer of cased product from pick slots to pallet and affix label. • Secure products on pallets.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds frequently and up to 80 pounds occasionally.
Physical Demands and Work Environment: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations and self-development opportunities, will be administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State Government. Drug Free Employer.