Vision Insurance, Paid vacation, Paid personal time, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K / Retirement plan
Reinhart is dedicated to providing a challenging and rewarding work experience. We treat our employees with respect so they, in turn, will respect commitments to our customers. We have a history of strong family ownership and an incredible track record for growth.
If you're looking for a place that you can get ahead, use your expertise and reap the rewards, then Reinhart is the place for you!
We're now hiring a Forklift Operator to work 3rd shift.
As the Forklift Operator you will be responsible for efficiently and accurately unloading product and sorting, segregating and putting away the product into the proper locations throughout the warehouse. You will also operate various kinds of powered industrial equipment which may include stand-up or sit-down fork trucks, rider pallet trucks, slip sheeter, and other equipment found in distribution warehousing.
• High school diploma or GED
• Minimum of 1 year related work experience.
• Reach Truck experience and/or Narrow Aisle Forklift experience may be a much preferred skill in some Reinhart locations.
• Must be 18 years of age.
• Must pass a post-offer background and drug test.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds frequently and up to 80 pounds occasionally.
• Will operate various kinds of powered industrial equipment which may include stand-up or sit-down fork trucks, rider pallet trucks, slip sheeter, and other equipment found in distribution warehousing.
Other projects or duties as assigned.
• Must have the ability to work in varying temperatures from -20F to 100F.
• Must be able to work independently with little supervision.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations and self-development opportunities, will be administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State Government. Drug Free Employer.