Class A CDL Route Delivery Drivers
Reinhart is dedicated to providing a challenging and rewarding work experience. We treat our employees with respect so they, in turn, will respect commitments to our customers. We have a history of strong family ownership and an incredible track record for growth.
If you're looking for a place that you can get ahead, use your expertise and reap the rewards, then Reinhart is the place for you!
We are currently hiring Class A CDL Route Delivery Drivers.
As a driver for us you will transport products from our distribution center to customer locations and unload cased products from the trailer to the desired customer location, among other duties.
• Minimum of 1 year driving experience with a Class A CDL or equivalent military driving experience.
• Food distribution/delivery experience.
• Must have a valid Class A CDL license for interstate commerce.
• We are an interstate carrier, so by law you must be at least 21 years of age to drive for us.
• Must pass a post-offer background, DOT physical, and drug test.
• Deliver the right products to customer accounts in a professional, safe, and timely manner, using a multitude of methods including manual lifting, a two-wheel dolly, ramps, and/or carts in multi-temperature environments.
• Must have a satisfactory motor vehicle record.
• Must be able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds frequently and lift and/or move up to 100 pounds occasionally.
• Must be able to operate a two-wheel cart up and down a delivery ramp.
• Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills are required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.
Meet with our hiring managers on Saturday, June 2nd, from 9am-6pm.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free Workplace.